Tuesday 15 September 2015

Talking about statistics

statistics
stəˈtɪstɪks
noun
  1. the practice or science of collecting and analysing numerical data in large quantities, especially for the purpose of inferring proportions in a whole from those in a representative sample.

I hate loathe statistics. ho ho ho bukan main. 
The main reason I pursue in Biology field is to avoid solving mathematical equation, 
derivation , proving and what not. Especially in statistics. 
Little that I know mathematics are the fundamentals of Biology. Oh. my. god. 
Don't you know it's killing me softlyyy
But today, surprisingly, I have started to like statistics. Wanna know why? 
See below hehe!


Haha! It's soooo lame of you Fateen checking your own stats! LOL!
Well hello from wherever you are! I may contributed in the numbers counted in UK sbb 
asyik asyik check blog design. Haha pardon me! I am a noooooooob. 
Udah la baru terperasan sama background dengan kakak Salam2benua. kurkurkur
Sorry la yea sebab amik apa yang ada je situ mudahhhhh
Siapa tu dari US tuuuu? should I cakap orang putehh hihihi.
Hoping the numbers to continue steadily in near future! 

Thanks guys! Kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment